Thursday, January 24, 2013

Practice Blog

I'm Kahryssa and I am 19 years old and recently graduated from Eagan High School in 2012. I am the oldest of two siblings, 1 1/2 year old brother and an 11 year old sister. Outside of school I like to spend time with my family and friends, Facebook... and watch the Bachelor, American Idol, Teen Mom etc. My favorite music Artist is Hunter Hayes. I also love to travel places. My favorite place that I have gone is LA California. I grew up in Gilbert Arizona for a few years of my life then moved here to Minnesota. My career goal is to  to be an special Education teacher. After InverHills, I would like to transfer to Grand Canyon University in Phoenix Arizona to be able to get a degree in education.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Bachelor! The show is so cute. I like to travel also I like taking picture in the airplane of the clouds and where ever I am traveling to. I have never been to California but I always wanted to. I have gone to Arizona when I was younger. My grandma and papa on my moms side lives there in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course your favorite singer is Hunter Hayes! :P He is really sweet. You always had crushes on Pop or young solo singers if I remember correctly. That's really cool! I never knew that you wanted to be a Special Education teacher congrats! Have you ever been to Phoenix Arizona? I've heard good things about Arizona. I bet the weathers almost perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Phoenix So much! One of my favorite places!

      Delete